Sunday, September 11, 2005

[RR] Seizing your Divine Moment - Choices - Chp 1

McManus is gifted to challenge us in what he writes. I expected that and I felt myself very challenged since this chapter. I think I needed these kind of inspiration and challenge more often.
I think my preferred quote is from page 18: "If a moment is the gate through which your divine journey begins, then choice is the key that unlocks the adventure".
Choices makes not only differences to our own lifes, but sometimes has the potential to impact more people until impact the whole world. Another quote explain my concern:
"That's the mystery of a moment. It is small enough to ignore and big enough to change your life forever. Life is the sum total of what you do with the moments given you."
The fact is that I have been seen moments ignored by lackness of courage to make some difference and disregarding the risks.
I have been absorved by dreams but I can only dream of what if everything were propely done and think of this actual moment, there is a lost link between these two moments that must be achieved by choices that I must make. But this is not an easy think to do. I would like to be more eager to recognize potential moments and size them.
I pray only to not loose these moments that come to me to seize.

Oh! This is my post to Rambling Reading for first chapter
"For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it" Jesus Christ, Luke 9:24

No comments: