Friday, May 20, 2005

Corporative gifts

Talking yet about my birthday it was funny that the first call I received at my office was from my banking officer, in the morning yet, my insurance office secretary called me twice to congratulate me, off course at second time I have remembered her about it.
I received lots of e-mails from the sites I had registered, but there was a better mail from Blockbuster offering me a free DVD rental.
There was two gifts I was waiting for I used to receive every year, a 40% discount at a Christian bookseller and a meal at one expensive restaurant in Sao Paulo, this time I received just the first. We got disappointed to know that any of us will not receive a meal in our birthday, even after filling all forms in all times we went there to guarantee that.

No comments: