Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Yes, yesterday was my birthday

I should shame myself, yesterday was my birthday and I was not able to post any hello here! I drafted a special message for birthday and thought of changing blogg template, but my birthday was not as calm as I expected. I spent all night with my doughter at hospital due a reaction to a medicine gaved to her. At night, my mother went my home but we all were to tired to party, I was just able to see "The Amazing Race 5" beggining.
Even with those trouble my day was fine, I have received many best wishes from friends. I programmed a party next Saturday, tuesday is a terrible day for party (and got worse), as my doughter got better and we expect to know the sex of our baby we hope to better celebrate.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Happy Birthday! Blog on!