Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Spencer Burke in Sao Paulo

We are looking forward to receive Spencer Burke and spent the next days with him, this idea begun with his interview made for Renovatio Cafe and from tomorrow until Sunday we have a quick time to learn from each other and let brazilian people know about him.
As I am not so used for these kind of things I have spent very rushed days, but I am very excited to have him with us. I believe his energy and good spirit will contagiate many people will be there.
I hope to stream our gathering with him in the main page of Renovatio Café on Saturday from 10:00 until 4:00 (Brazilia time), feel free to check it out!

1 comment:

Paul said...

Just wanted to say hi...
Haven't been visiting many blogs recently, because I was just too busy living my live and doing other things. How is live in Brazil, my friend?