Monday, April 18, 2005

Colapse Calypse

A pastor friend of mine asked me to perform a game in a retreat to the teens of his church. This is because once I was ministring to teens in my former church I had created a game called "Hunt for the Red October" (it was in a retreat in October, of course). I felt really honored to live this thrill again, I know that I ever regret of this feeling at 3:00 A.M. when teens are yelling and shouting outside and I am trying to sleep, but I am feel very honored to praise to my God with such a work like this. As it we are not in October and as I am performing this game first time outside my former church I created a new name: Colapse Calypse, I think ministers in US are very used to this kind of work, it is an one day game (from 9:00 am until 7:00 pm) very funny.
People here liked this game because have lots of plays and is very organized, but you need lots of folks to help you and lots of time to prepare it, as it is difficult to have professional youth ministers here, lay people uses to do this work, and time is little to create such work.
Here I am, copying and pasting, printing lot of rules and maps, exciting for the camp of April 21st (it is holliday here, Tiradentes)

No comments: