Sunday, June 12, 2005

Considerations after a great party

I am so happy yesterday we could celebrate the fifith birthday of my doughter, it was a great party! We spent some weeks waiting for these moments and it worthed to wait.
It is ironic that this is my first party we did which the majority was unchurched, we had just a couple from my former church, why it is so hard to maintain friendships even if you are not at the same church? Of course we had other people of faith with us, but our present community is spreaded among several churches.
Even with this consideration I am glad! We could share our happiness and our gratitude to God with everybody and all unchurched people felt touched. I told my wife that I feel we are more likely to impact people now, when we are among them.

No comments: