Monday, June 28, 2004

Solution

"Mundo, mundo, se meu nome fosse Raimundo
não seria uma solução, seria uma rima"
Carlos Drummond de Andrade

"Oh World, if my name was Raimundo, it would not be a solution, it would be a rhime"

Many times I was tempted to believe that with only one thing, I could solve all of a problem. I hope to have learned that this is mostly far from true.
Once we grow up, we perceive problems that requires a much complex solution, may be because when we get older, we get the ability to see things in a higher view which make us able to see some connections (not all) of the problems so that one solution affect others.
In the middle of the crisis, I love to remember the hope the Bible gives:
“Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.” (1st Peter 5: 7)
To my God which has total view of the situation, I claim for the perfect solution which respect all other connections and will promote His Glory

Why are you downcast, O my soul?
Why so disturbed within me?
Put your hope in God,
for I will yet praise him,
my Savior and my God.
(Psalm 42:11)

No comments: