Thursday, June 17, 2004

What kind of denomination should I belong

If I had to choose a church in US, based on Religious at the Mutual Interest Selector I should choose:

  • My #1 result for the SelectSmart.com selector, Christian Denomination Selector, is Presbyterian Church USA

  • My #2 result for the SelectSmart.com selector, Christian Denomination Selector, is Methodist/Weslyian Church

  • My #3 result for the SelectSmart.com selector, Christian Denomination Selector, is Presbyterian Church in America/Orthodox Presbyterian Church

  • My #4 result for the SelectSmart.com selector, Christian Denomination Selector, is Reformed Baptist

  • My #5 result for the SelectSmart.com selector, Christian Denomination Selector, is Reformed Churches


    I don't know any of the churches above, the only church I visited in US was Willow Creek Community Church, in Chicago. As you can see in my links besides, I may have selected churches a kind of away of those denominational debate (I am not church, I have not seen this kind of debate in those sites).
    I had served Presbyterian church here in Brazil, now I am going to a Baptist one. As you have saw, I should have Presbyterian seeds inside.

  • No comments: