Saturday, March 05, 2005

If you are here for U2...

I am a fan of U2, not the greatest one, and I am far from an A class fan. I have ever liked U2 but not enough to buy their CD. Last year though I bought "All you can't leave behind", I liked it a lot, so I posted their CD picture as I try to do with the CDs I like.
All that you can't leave behind
The funny think is that this picture was somewhat linked to my blog, latelly I have my page views multiplied because of this picture. If you are here looking for more information about "All you can't leave behind", sorry I'm not the best one to provide it. But I know a very good blog about U2 and close to what I have been discussing: U2 Sermons
Talking about that, I have found in Kairos, a text about their last and very good CD "How to dismantle the atomic bomb",(and I have listen a lot to it):"Bring on the Love: U2’s How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb".
Hope I could helped you! Thanks for comming!

No comments: