Friday, January 21, 2005

Back Again!

After 6 terrific days at beach I'm back home, I have planned to return today because Tuesday will be our city holiday and many more people usually plan to go to the beach thanks to this 4 days free (remember, I live in the 5th largest city in the world), I rather stay here in Holidays than stay at beach where gets to have a population of a very large city but no structure to it.
I returned very amused and grateful to God for stayed there, though we had not Sun everyday, actually, we had just two sunny days, the weather was very hot, so everyday got to be beach day, even in the very cloudy days, we got rain just once, when we were getting out to our place, but the rain became a very delicious one. As I have planned to stay in a better place, our investment were well done.
I started to read Uprising, and this book gave me great reflections for my retiring days, I started to think about using its working book for a small group here, when I find friends to be with me.
I have more 6 days in my vacation and I could take advantadge of a Blockbuster promotion for São Paulo hollidays, until Wednesday I have rented: Harry Potter, Starsky & Hutch, The Village, Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind and Butterfly Effect.
I will be back to fullfill what I have promised in my last post, not today... later.

No comments: