Monday, February 21, 2005

Interview

Here's a new game I found in Rick's blog, he answered a questionare from another friend and I asked to join according to the rules below.
Here the question Rick chose for me (Thank you Rick!):
1) What's one of the major things you think about living in Brazil that's different than me living in the United States?
Here in Brazil things are much more unpredictable, I can tell I could get an hour to reach a point in the city, but we must have a broad tolerance (it is from 15 to 45 minutes). When I were in Chicago I was asking for a bus driver where would the bus go, so when her time to go camed she interrupted me to go (here, I could spent more minutes with the driver), also it was difficult to get used to have all the changes prior to get the bus
2) What is the top-rated TV show right now in Brazil? Do you watch it? What's your favorite TV show on right now? What's it about?
Our top TV show is always our soap operas, the one is at TV is called "Owneress of a destiny", it is a story about a woman that lost her baby at 70ies and find her now, but her step mother try to separate them. I don't like it, there is a lot of sex and violence, it usually has 200 chapters and is at TV from Monday to Saturday. After I got cabo, I stopped to watch this kind of program. Our Big Brother is also very watched. But my favorite TV shows are at cabo, some reality shows: Amazing Race, Americal Idol, Queer eye for a straight guy (just after church) and Apprentice and some series from US: Desperate Hosewifes, Joan of Arcadia and Frasier.
3) How many people have you talked to today? Can you name them all?
My boss, Martin(from Argentina), Adriana (from Colombia) - callconference, Roberta, Clarice and Andrea, my place partners; Andre, Juliana and Fernanda, my job partners; Nelson, from accounting. Elaine, by MSN. My wife, doughter and the doctor, today was our first talking about our baby.
4) What is your favorite style of music, and your favorite CD right now?
I usually like Rock and pop, but I am very open to other styles. My favorite CD now is that new one from U2 "How to dismantle atomic bomb"
5) You're flying to the US for a conference and I'm picking you up at the airport. Where would you like to go first - local siteseeing, your hotel, or the restroom? Why?

The first thing I would do is going local siteseeing. I rather use the opportunity to be at different place to know what's different there. I can rest later.
Though when I went to Chicago, I spent all night awake at plane, when I landed we went to hotel, to Willow Creek at a morning service but at afternoon I had to sleep, I was sleeping standed.
The Official rules of the Interview-Game
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions
6. I will answer reasonable follow up questions if you leave a comment.

No comments: