Friday, December 24, 2004

Suddenly, It's Christmas

Suddenly we've got to December and now it is Christmas. Though I have been very slow to write, I would like to not let it pass and write something about it.
That is right that this date is not so Christian, Jesus has not born in the end of year, the date was established based on a pagan date. Most of symbols we have does not lead us to Jesus (the assumed reasom for this holiday), most of people today are more concerned about gifts and a nice meal. Though, this is a special moment to think about Jesus.
I have in my mind today, a bible passage writen by Jeremy at his Lamentations 3:21-23:
Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.

The more I study and reflect about what Jesus said, the more I think about him, I can see more the love of God for us and I understand that his way to live is really the best for us. Jesus told about living an abundant life and living what he said mean to live a life far above the mediocrity of day by day.
Jesus is my motivation to write here, to hope that I can live a much better life, that I am free to prove a very deep level of relationships, that we can live a kind of community that have really a great impact in our world. That is why I could not stop dreaming and searching.
When we tell that Jesus is life, it is because in him we have everything to live the real life, when we see the world like it is, we can see that is much more to preach by our words and our lifes to people recognize Jesus as Savior with a salvation that can effect from now on to the eternity.
This is how I see a nice Christmas.
This is what i wish for you.

No comments: